Three Weekly Day Flights , Kuala Lumpur to Amsterdam starting 1st November 2016 with its B787 Dreamliner
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 14 October 2016 – Starting 1st November 2016, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines will, in addition to its daily night flights, be offering three weekly day flights between Kuala Lumpur (KLIA) and Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) with its all-new Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
In addition to the daily KLM night flight between Kuala Lumpur and Amsterdam operated by a combination of Boeing B777-200 and B777-300,travellers can now choose the KLM’s Dreamliner for a day flight and experience exceptional flying comfort in its “feel-at-home” cabin ambiance designed by top Dutch designer Hella Jongerius.
KLM’s Dreamliner is one of the most advanced airplanes of its time – flying further, faster, cleaner, quieter and more efficiently. It comes with advanced air conditioning and purification system, reduced cabin pressure for increased comfort, cabin mood lighting as well as bigger and dimmable windows.
The KLM Dreamliner is fully furnished with its new World Business Class cabin (full flat seats and direct aisle access), Economy Comfort and Economy cabins with extensive inflight entertainment content and Wi-Fi onboard.
KLM’s Dreamliner schedule between Kuala Lumpur – Amsterdam:
• KL812: Leaves KLIA at 08:40 and arrives at AMS at 14:45 the same day
• KL811: Leaves AMS at 11:55am and arrives at KLIA at 07:00 the
KLM’s daily flight schedule between Kuala Lumpur and Amsterdam operated by B777-200 and B777-300.
• KL810: Leaves KUL at 23:50 and arrives at AMS at 05:55 the followingday.
• KL809: Leaves AMS at 20:45am and arrives in KUL at 15:50 the following day.
KLM’s daily tail-end flight between Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta remains unchanged.
• KL809 : Leaves KUL at 17:10 and arrives in JKT at 18:10
• KL810 : Leaves JKT at 19:25 and arrives in KUL at 22:30
For reservations on KLM: www.klm.my
KLM Malaysia reservations: +603 7712 4555;