#KLStay: 5 Absolute Best Infinity Pools in KL.
Kuala Lumpur can be very hot and humid at one point and all you want is to soak yourself in a nice pool while facing the vibrant facade of KL skyline. As for me, I personally love to swim or most of the times just to get in that water to cool off after a long tiring day.
From the most instagrammable pool to the best dinner by the pool date in KL, the following are some of KL’s finest pools
1) The Regalia
Considered as a hidden gem right within KL city centre, you will get the skyline view of KLCC and KL tower both at the same time. Take a dip in the property’s amazing pool during the evening, and you will definitely enjoy the panoramic view of KL, the stunning lights and KL’s amazing skyline. And the best thing is that the entrance is free! You don’t have to be a guest to use the pool, just tell them you’re going to The Hemisphere restaurant. No one will bother you!
- A night swim is a great idea 🙂
Simply take a short walk from Sunway Putra Mall
2) Somerset Residence
Looking for a luxury weekend staycation with the family, friends or by yourself? Strategically located near to Ampang Park LRT station, you don’t have to worry about having to endure Ampang Road traffic to get there. Just pack your overnight bag and enjoy your swim facing the KLCC tower or relax in the bubble Jacuzzis! The pool is open until 11:00 p.m.
- The residence units are equipped with kitchen facilities. Picnic at the rooftop maybe?
Get to the right front corner of the pool facing KLCC tower to get the best photo angle.
3) Sky Bar at The Traders
Deservingly awarded as the best bar in Asia, this is a great place to bring your friends from out of town not just to chill, but also for meetings, events and party because this is one bar with pool that is open to the best views of the KL City Centre. The pool is open until 7:00 p.m. for swimming, just in time to get out and get yourself dried for the bar’s happy hour.
- Since the place is always packed on Friday nights, make sure you make a booking first.
- Excellent view of KLCC and KLCC park as well
- Hungry for after swim snacks? Try the bar’s buffalo inferno wings and pizza.
4) Grand Hyatt Poolside
The Poolside is a true oasis, surrounded by palm trees and greenery, it feels like your in the midst of a lush rainforest, in the centre of Kuala Lumpur. Get there early and you might have the chance to get one of their heavenly cabana.
- Enjoy spectacular views of KLCC by Poolside’s cabana with a refreshing glass of freshly squeezed juice or their signature cooler to energise your day ahead.
- At night the semi-alfresco café is refreshed by drafts from the pool, you could just enjoy the simple meals and you will get the resort feel poolside at the city centre.
5) Parkroyal Suites
One might call it a home away from home. Located within walking distance from vibrant areas like Changkat, Jalan Alor street food market and Bukit Bintang shopping strip, Parkroyal Suites is ideal for travellers seeking a nice weekend getaway. The pool faces the KL Tower so you can witness the tower as it changes colour at night. You are bound to be pleased with the cute rooftop Jacuzzi and wide sundeck!
- The indoor lap pool is less crowded
There you have it. Pack your swimsuits and go crazy!